Terms and Conditions of Use of Xtreme Freelance
1 Acceptance The Use Of Xtreme Freelance Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Xtreme Freelance is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2 Credit card details
Xtreme Freelance will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Xtreme Freelance.
The contents of Xtreme Freelance website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4 Change of Use
Xtreme Freelance reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Xtreme Freelance shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5 Links to Third Party Websites
Xtreme Freelance Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Xtreme Freelance or otherwise used by Xtreme Freelance as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Xtreme Freelance will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 Xtreme Freelance makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Xtreme Freelance for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Xtreme Freelance or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Xtreme Freelance and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Xtreme Freelance arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
For any further information please email webmaster
We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred by the client demands. Premium software, accounts or any other costs not covered in our agreement will be supported by the customer. All purchases are made only at the clients express request, in writing, by email and constitute a client payment obligation.
All refunds are at the discretion of Xtreme Freelance owners.
– once the work on your order started we will not accept refund requests without justifications. All requests for refund must be in writing and sent by registered mail to Xtreme Freelance showing reason for withdrawal or refund. If approved, a fee of up to 25% from your order will be retained for services already received. Alternatively we will take into consideration legitimate requests and offer you a buy-back option.
We offer 30 day money -back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our services you can request a refund. Here are the conditions:
- If you received NO services, you are entitled to a full refund, no question asked.
- If you received any services, you are to refer to General rule above. You must first request the missing or faulty services to be solved. If we fail to complete our services as stated in our offer in 2 weeks term you will get your money back in full.
- If you are not happy about any of the services you received in the 30 days period, you must first email us and explain your situation. We will try to accommodate any legitimate request and replace or re-do the faulty services.
- If you are not happy at all with our services, we will refund your money, retaining $100 for the services and work we put in your project. You will have to transfer the domain name to us before we process refund.
- Any complain or situation we cannot solve to common agreement will be taken to Paypal for a solution
Notes – If you don’t receive any email from us in 24 hours after payment please verify your spam folders – we had 1(one) miss-delivery so far, probably due to excessive filtering. If you cannot find our email (It should be something with “Welcome – Xtreme Freelance”) please contact us via email and we will re-send.
– It is extremely important that you communicate with us. We need your input to be able to develop your project. For complex projects a detailed description of your wants and needs is necessary, along with any specifics you require. Feel free to ask us any question you have at any point, a member of the staff will reply to you asap.
– In case you don’t reply to our emails over 2 weeks time we cannot accept any refund request. Our team members are paid at the start of each project, after we complete your initial research. If for any reason you cannot do it, let us know and we will re-schedule your project/s to a more convenient time for you. We can use several email accounts to make sure of email delivery. One of it is the paypal email- awery13(at)yahoo(dot)com in case we cannot establish communication from our regular mail – contact(at)xtremefreelance(dot)com. We archive all business emails so we have a history of our communications.
For any further information please email webmaster